Missing Training time Due to Sports injury? Need to Get Back to the GYM, field, road, or trails?
At Mountain Ridge Physical Therapy the focus remains on the result you want: returning to your normal active life.
With the right treatment, you can expect:
- decreased pain intensity
- reduced recovery time
- ability to resume daily activities that have been causing you pain
- a return to your favorite athletic and fitness activities
- decreased frustration
- no wasted time
- an end to repetitive injuries
- decreased use of medications
Mountain Ridge Physical Therapy was founded with a few key ideas in mind:
- Patients do not always receive the best possible care, just the expected level of care that insurance companies dictate.
- Hands-on, manual therapy provides huge improvements in outcomes regarding pain, movement, and function.
- Patients make the most consistent and long-term progress when they are empowered to participate in their own care.
- Most non-traumatic musculoskeletal injuries are treatable with conservative care.
- Patients deserve and should expect to receive more direct treatment time from their therapist when insurance companies are forcing them to pay more out-of-pocket.
What To Expect
Are your routine daily activities causing pain? My goal is to provide you with the most effective and efficient treatments possible.